OLYMPOS TO FETHIYE BLUE CRUISE – Summary
4 days and 3 nights Olympos / Demre to Fethiye Blue Cruise including Sunken City of Kekova, Simena Castle, Kas, Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz, Blue Lagoon and St. Nicholas Island.
The cruise will start by picking up the guests from Olympos and finish in Fethiye Harbor. Transfers are also included.
Olympos/Demre to Gokkaya Bay (L, D)
About 10AM in the morning our team will pick you up from your hotel in Olympos. For the rest of the locations there will be another pickup from the crossing road in Olympos at 10:30. You will leave to Demre for another pickup at 12PM from Demre bus station. We will transfer all the passengers to Demre Harbor.
After your check-in for gullet and a short information about your cruise, your lunch will be served. Our first destination will be the Kekova Sunken City – this Lycian-Roman archaeological site is protected. You will cruise over this protected World Heritage site to enjoy the view, however since it is a protected sight now, no activities are allowed such as swimming, snorkeling or diving.
Then we will anchor down to visit Simena Castle, where you can walk a bit for witnessing a spectacular view over the bay.
On this first night we will anchor down at an area known to be a heaven for turtles, Gokkaya Bay. You will have a chance to go out party at the nearby bar called Smuggler’s Inn. You can meet other travellers from other boats, for a great night of dancing under the stars. There will be a regular service boat picking you up and running all night. You may also relax and chill on the gullet if you have no willing for party.
Gokkaya Bay to Aquarium Bay (B, L, D)
On your second day, You will cruise to Kas, which is a small local fishing village with some of the best shopping options in the area, particularly exclusive jewelry pieces.
You will be have enough time to explore many local shops, including many handmade jewelry, textile stores and some cafes with surprisingly great coffee. For the guests who are interested in the optional extra of diving activity, you will be transferred to the diving boat to go scuba diving in the best place to dive in Southern Turkey. You will have the chance to dive in the beautiful clear waters of the Southern Mediterranean with some special locations proposing a cave dive or a wreck dive indeed.
Following enjoying your time in Kas, you will cruise past Kalkan and anchor down at Aquarium Bay to spend the night.
Aquarium Bay to St. Nicholas (B, L, D)
Upon your waking up to intense blue sea you will find yourself in Butterfly Valley. Following your breakfast you may take an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is an important ecotourism attraction place, rich in flora and fauna, takes its name from around 105 butterfly species found here.
Then, you will visit Oludeniz the most photographed beach in the worldwide. You will have the optional excursion of going paragliding activity here. You will take off from Babadag Mountain, 2000 metres and fly over Oludeniz beach and Blue Lagoon. This place is considered to be one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and will offer you the most mesmerizing and spectacular views. You may check our Paragliding in Fethiye activity for taking the advantage of early booking.
On this third night, we will drop our anchor down at St. Nicholas Island, where you will have time for walking through the island’s ancient ruins as well as sit and enjoy the sunset. For an afternoon fun on the water, you can keep an eye out for the watersport boats around this area as well.
St. Nicholas to Fethiye (B)
Your last day, you will wake up at St. Nicholas Island where you can enjoy another morning swim. After your breakfast, you will cruise to one of the bays near Fethiye for lunch and a final swim. Your gulet will enter Fethiye Harbor after lunch time about 1PM – 2PM.
You will disembark the gulet and It is time to say goodbye to new friends and your friendly gulet crew here.
|MONTH||PRICE PER PERSON|
Note:If you would like to stay as single in a double cabin, 75% price difference will be added.
Please check “NOTES” tab for more information.
- Free pickups are provided from central Demre and Olympos. No pickups from surrounding areas including Cirali Beach, Antalya and Hisaronu.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included.
- Passengers may the use of all standard yachting equipment on board like snorkels and masks and board games.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter.
- Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price.
- All meals are included in the itinerary. This includes breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D), afternoon tea and snacks. Unfortunatly drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. You may not bring along your own drinks. All soft and alcoholic drinks including water are sold on board with reasonable prices. A bar tab is setup during your cruise. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise.
- Despite all the efforts made to follow this itinerary, in case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program may change on captain’s caution. The guests’ safety is our most important priority. This may include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult guests on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
- All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined. You may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group. For individual travelers who are not eager to be assigned with another passenger, single cabins are also available. We will do their best to room couples in a double cabin, and individuals in a twin room of a person of the same sex. Allocations are done on site.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take their own individual travel insurance out.
- A standard gullet is provided. Some may be equipped with air conditioning and will only be used if specified on your cabin charter information and itinerary. Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gullet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at time of booking.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- Children of all ages are allowed on this cabin cruise, although it is not recommended for 1-3 year old children.
- Ages from 4 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full rate if they stay in their parent/sitter’s cabin. If there are more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and the rest at full price.
- Children aged 11 above charged at full cruise price.