FETHIYE TO OLYMPOS BLUE CRUISE – Summary
4 days and 3 nights Fethiye to Olympos Blue Cruise including Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz, St. Nicholas Island, Kas, Kekova, Simena Castle.
The cruise will start by picking up the guests from Fethiye and finish in Demre Harbor. Free transfer to tree houses in Olympos is also included.
Fethiye to St. Nicholas Island (L, D)
About 10AM, you will be picked up from any centrally located hotel in Fethiye and meet in the office for checking in. Following the briefing about your cruise you will be taken to your gulet . You will leave Fethiye harbour between 11AM and 12AM and depart for Butterfly Valley for swimming, lunch and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is an important ecotourism attraction place, rich in flora and fauna, takes its name from around 105 butterfly species found here.
Then, you will visit Oludeniz the most photographed beach in the worldwide. You will have the optional excursion of going paragliding activity here. You will take off from Babadag Mountain, 2000 metres and fly over Oludeniz beach and Blue Lagoon. This place is considered to be one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and will offer you the most mesmerizing and spectacular views. You may check our Paragliding in Fethiye activity for taking the advantage of early booking.
On this night we will drop our anchor down at St. Nicholas Island, where you will have time for walking through the island’s ancient ruins as well as sit and enjoy the sunset.
St. Nicholas Island to Kas (B, L, D)
On your second day, you will wake up close but outside of Kalkan for a breakfast and swimming. You will then cruise to Kas, which is a small local fishing village with some of the best shopping options in the area, particularly exclusive jewelry pieces.
You will be have enough time to explore many local shops, including many handmade jewelry, textile stores and some cafes with surprisingly great coffee. For the guests who are interested in the optional extra of diving activity, you will be transferred to the diving boat to go scuba diving in the best place to dive in Southern Turkey. You will have the chance to dive in the beautiful clear waters of the Southern Mediterranean with some special locations proposing a cave dive or a wreck dive indeed.
You will spend the night in one of the isolated bays between Kas and Kekova.
Kas to Gokkaya Bay (B, L, D)
Following your breakfast, you will cruise onto the Kekova Sunken City – this Lycian-Roman archaeological site is protected. You will cruise over this protected World Heritage site to enjoy the view, however since it is a protected sight now, no activities are allowed such as swimming, snorkeling or diving.
Then we will anchor down to visit Simena Castle, where you can walk a bit for witnessing a spectacular view over the bay.
You will stop in Gokkaya Bay at night where you will have a chance to go out party at the nearby bar called Smuggler’s Inn. You can meet other travellers from other boats, for a great night of dancing under the stars. There will be a regular service boat picking you up and running all night. You may also relax and chill on the gullet if you have no willing for party.
Gokkaya Bay to Demre and Olympos (B)
This will be your last day on this amazing gulet cruise. You will wake up and have time for a swim in the morning to make up your head especially if you partied on previous night.
After the breakfast, we will head past Pirates Cave on your way to Demre Harbor, also known as Andriake Harbour to arrive before lunch around 11AM for disembarking the boat. It is time to say goodbye to new friends and your friendly gulet crew.
You will be transferred to Olympos from Demre harbor by bus and we will drop you off at the tree house of your choice. You may also let the driver know to be dropped off at Demre bus station where you can catch a local bus if you have a plan for travelling somewhere else.
At Demre bus station, buses to Antalya and Kas depart in every 30-min, yet, buses onto Fethiye depart in every hour.
|MONTH||PRICE PER PERSON|
Note:If you would like to stay as single in a double cabin, 75% price difference will be added.
Please check “NOTES” tab for more information.
- Free pickups are provided from central Fethiye. No pickups from surrounding areas including Calis, Oludeniz.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included.
- Passengers may the use of all standard yachting equipment on board like snorkels and masks and board games.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter.
- Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price.
- All meals are included in the itinerary. This includes breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D), afternoon tea and snacks. Unfortunatly drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. You may not bring along your own drinks. All soft and alcoholic drinks including water are sold on board with reasonable prices. A bar tab is setup during your cruise. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise.
- Despite all the efforts made to follow this itinerary, in case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program may change on captain’s caution. The guests’ safety is our most important priority. This may include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult guests on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
- All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined. You may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group. For individual travelers who are not eager to be assigned with another passenger, single cabins are also available. We will do their best to room couples in a double cabin, and individuals in a twin room of a person of the same sex. Allocations are done on site.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take their own individual travel insurance out.
- A standard gullet is provided. Some may be equipped with air conditioning and will only be used if specified on your cabin charter information and itinerary. Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gullet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at time of booking.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- Children of all ages are allowed on this cabin cruise, although it is not recommended for 1-3 year old children.
- Ages from 4 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full rate if they stay in their parent/sitter’s cabin. If there are more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and the rest at full price.
- Children aged 11 above charged at full cruise price.