2 DAYS GALLIPOLI TROY TOUR – Summary
2 Days Turkey Tour including Gallipoli and Troy by bus.
You will start with Gallipoli tour, then continue by visiting Troy. The tour ends with a bus back to Istanbul.
Full Day Gallipoli Tour (L)
Around 6:30 in the morning, you will be picked up from the hotel by your guide for about 5-hour bus ride to Gallipoli, for your Full Day Gallipoli tour.
We will stop to have breakfast on the way optionally. As soon as you arrive, following your lunch in a traditional restaurant, the highlights will be: Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave), ANZAC Cove, Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place), Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial), Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches), View of Shrapnel Valley, Turkish Memorial, The Nek and Walker´s Ridge, Chunuk Bair (main New Zealand memorial).
In the end of your day, you will be taken to the ferry for Canakkale where you will spend your night.
Overnight in Canakkale.
Troy Tour (B, L)
This day, you can enjoy the beautiful Canakkale town in the morning following your breakfast.
At 12PM you will have lunch tand after around 13:30 you will start your Troy tour. You will see the genially made Trojan Horse and you will visit over 7 ancient cities built one on another, dating back to 3500 BC, passing through Apollo Temple, fortified city walls, battle field where Hector and Achilles fought for power, Roman Theater, Greco-Roman Senate building roundly shaped that hosted deputies of democracy.
In the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Istanbul.
|HOTEL TYPE||HOTELS*||SINGLE ROOM||DOUBLE/TWIN ROOM||TRIPLE ROOM|
|€ 159||€ 139||€ 135|
|€ 199||€ 175||€ 169|
|€ 235||€ 189||€ 180|
(*) Hotels might be replaced with similar class alternatives.
- Flight tickets
- Tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees
- Tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Vegetarian meals available
- Full travel insurance
- All domestic taxes
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature
- Entrance to Ephesus Houses & Cleopatra Swimming Pool
- Medical services
- This tour can be customized depending on your needs.
- This tour involves no hidden costs.
- This tour departs every day.